The Barrymore Hotel's Commitment to You During COVID-19
This page was last updated on February 1, 2021
First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but some of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time. We have updated our cancellation policy in order to offer the most flexiblity for our guests.
OUR DEDICATION TO CLEANLINESS
All guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized before each new guest's arrival using our "25 Points of Care" cleaning program. We are happy to provide a contactless experience during your stay by eliminating daily housekeeping service at this time. This allows us to provide a limited to no-contact experience for our guests' health and safety. If you do need housekeeping, it can be provided during your stay upon request.
We have also taken additional measures to clean and sanitize high touchpoint places in common areas, plus we have installed hand sanitizer stations in the lobby for your convenience.
Download Our "25 Points of Care" Flyer
Descargar los "25 Puntos de Cuidado" en español
• Our outdoor pool is currently OPEN, but with restrictions. Guests must not congregate in groups, please no groups of more than 10 persons, social distancing guidelines must be practiced (minimum 6 feet apart from those not in your household), and the pool is limited to 50% of its bathing capacity. If you have any questions, please ask our Front Desk.
• Our on-site fitness center is currently OPEN with some limitations, including occupancy being limited to 50% capacity. We have also have provided wipes in the fitness center for you to self-sanitize the equipment. Please see our Front Desk for more information before going to the fitness center.
• We have suspended our complimentary downtown shuttle service.
• Our on-site restaurant, The Continental, is currently closed for business.
Travel Flexibility Information
In response to the ever-changing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’d like to share some additional
actions that The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk is taking to allow you even more flexibility
regarding your upcoming travel.
Waiving Change & Cancellation Fees
Guided by our purpose of care, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility
to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time. Due to volume, the days to process your cancellation or changes may take up to 30 days (or more, depending upon your financial institution) if booked directly.
For bookings made prior to June 30, 2020:
Bookings made prior to June 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled for all future arrival dates.
• If you cancel a rate which required a deposit or payment in advance, we will do everything we can to process your refund as quickly as possible. Refunds may take up to 30 days for hotels to process from the date of cancellation. Reservations may be changed without a fee but may result in different pricing and/or availability.
• Exclusions may apply for time periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks.
• Bookings via a third-party: For bookings made through an online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia) or third-party travel professionals, please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
• Groups & Meetings Bookings: We will work with customers to manage any changes needed to Group & Meeting bookings on a case by case basis. Our hotels are actively supporting groups and meetings organizers to address the needs of each group, including moving event dates to another time, in line with terms and conditions of that booking. Please contact the hotel the booking was made with to discuss further.
To change or cancel a reservation visit www.barrymorehotel.com
or call (813) 223-1351.
We continue to monitor the evolving situation and will be keeping this policy under review.
For New Bookings:
It is our desire to accommodate your travel plans with as much flexibility as you need to book with confidence. Our rate offerings have been tailored to meet the needs of today’s travelers with flexible change and cancellation policies, however, if you are unable to find a plan that meets your need please reach out The Barrymore Hotel directly as we have many options to amend your travel plans as necessary.
For full details and to make arrangements, please contact us directly at (813) 223-1351 or email us at
Guests who booked via online travel agents
or other third parties are advised to contact their booking
provider for information on their policies and for assistance. We have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
On behalf of the entire Barrymore family, we would like to reiterate that the safety and wellbeing of our
guests and associates, remain our highest priority.
The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk
111 West Fortune Street Tampa, FL 33602